Date 1 - 1 of 1
ACB Membership Services Administrative Assistant opening
|1 - 1 of 1|
The American Council of the Blind has a job opening for the Membership
Services Administrative Assistant.
If you are interested in applying for this opening or know of someone
who may be interested in this position, please email your resume and
cover letter to jobs@...<mailto:jobs@...>.
Blind, sighted and visually impaired individuals are encouraged to apply!
LOCATION: Remote (work from home)
SUMMARY: The Membership Services Administrative Assistant supports
American Council of the Blind's Membership Services Program by
providing operational support to the Manager of Membership Engagement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Communicates with affiliates, ACB Committees and other community
stakeholders to ensure timely and informative information is shared
and received for community activities.
* Schedules community calls through the designated Zoom accounts
for those calls being hosted by ACB.
* Compiles, prepares, and updates weekly community schedule, and
prepares daily schedule for distribution in a timely manner.
* Responds to inquiries about membership and services available to members.
* Collaborates with other members of the ACB team as needed to
increase awareness of ACB's causes, missions, and goals to encourage
* Support the company vision, mission and core values and
implement strategies necessary to achieve them.
* Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Membership Engagement.
* At least one year of related experience
* Proficient in Microsoft 365 with an emphasis on using Excel,
Word, and Outlook.
* Strong working knowledge in the use of Zoom.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Occasionally is defined as less than 1/3 of the job
Frequently is defined as 1/3 to 2/3 of the job
Continually is defined as more than 2/3 of the job
* Occasionally required to stand
* Occasionally required to walk
* Continually required to sit
* Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
$37,000 - $42,000
March 7, 2023; Any applications submitted after the deadline will not
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities
to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
American Council of the Blind is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex,
religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic
information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as
outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Chief Financial Officer
American Council of the Blind
6200 Shingle Creek Pkwy Ste 155
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
|1 - 1 of 1|