Note: acblists.org will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
DIRECTV Stream: accessing Audio Description
Using DIRECTV Stream, the following networks broadcast Audio Description.
ABC (Note: results may vary by market).
NBC (Note: results may vary by market)
CBS (Note: results may vary by market).
FOX(Note: results may vary by market).
PBS (Note: results may vary by market).
The CW (Note: results may vary by market).
Hallmark Moovies and Mysteries
How to access audio description using DIRECTV Stream
1. While viewing a program, press the options button located below the
right arrow of the navigational cross-shaped button
2. arrow to accessibility and press select.
3. Arrow to the audio track option and press select.
4. Use the up and down arrows to select espanol and press select. Note
that the audio setting will not change even if you change channels.
Repeat the process to switch back to English audio.
Using an iPhone
1. Maximize the video player by double tapping on the video player or
by selecting a program from the program guide.
2. Perform a single finger tap on the video player (note: your phone
will be in landscape orrientation.
3. Double tapp on the vidio play to show the controls.
4. Double tap on Audio and Closed caption.
5. Holding the phone with the charge port to the right, flick right
until you hear audio, alternate and double tap. Note, when you change
channels, you must repeat the process to hear Audio Description.
All other Televisions,
1. Press select on the remote.
2. Navigate to accessibility and press select
3. Arrow to audio and select alternate.
4. Press select. Note, this process varies from device to device.
Check the help center at http://www.directvstream.com for more
Thank you.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On Aug 5, 2022, at 4:56 PM, Terrell Jones <tjwhtn@...> wrote: