Kenneth Semien, Sr. <semien@...>
10 Rules For A Happy Day
1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK...
if someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is
unkind, I will not respond in a like manner.
2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY 'ENEMY'...
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly,
I will quietly ask God to bless that individual. I understand
"enemy" could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker or stranger.
3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY...
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that
I do not spread gossip.
4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE...
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.
5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE...
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.
6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE, BUT I WILL DO IT IN SECRET...
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.
7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED...
I will practice the golden rule. "Do Unto others as I would have
them do unto me"- with EVERYONE I encounter.
8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE WHO IS DISCOURAGED...
My smile, my words, my expression of support, can make the
difference to someone who is wrestling with life.
9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY...
I will eat less... I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank
God for my body.
10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY...
I will spend a little more time in prayer today. I will begin
reading something spiritual or inspirational; I will find a
quiet place (at some point during this day) and listen to God's voice.